IMPA has never charged companies to display or to bring vehicles to Test Days, but thanks to the generous donations of our many sponsors, IMPA Test Days promise to be better than ever in 2018. We are especially grateful to sponsors who enable us to maintain low ticket prices for the 300-plus members and guests we expect to participate in the event.
Test Days offers a number of methods that will increase your visibility among the IMPA members and guests who attend. Three levels of sponsorship are available: Platinum ($5,500), Gold ($2,750) and Silver ($1,100). A limited number of tickets will be included with your sponsorship package.
For added value, the Platinum sponsorship will include exclusive sponsorship of the after-dinner party on day one. Platinum sponsors will receive extra refreshment tickets to distribute, and each sponsor will be entitled to display one vehicle in the ballroom of the Resorts World Catskills casino. or similarly-sized display property at the after-dinner party.
- Listed on all Test Days pages on www.impa.org and in every mailing and e-mail sent to members on Test Days as soon as IMPA receives your donation. You can increase the value of your sponsorship by re-signing early this year.
- Recognized in the IMPA newsletter, IMPACT
- Signage at all event locations
- Link available from www.impa.org Test Days page. Use it to link to your media page – even design a page to keep IMPA members informed about your Test Days plans. Members check the site frequently in the days leading up to the event.
- Post-event report will include a list of all members who attended.
Silver Sponsorship ($1,100) includes:
- Listing as a Silver Sponsor in all communications and Test Days web pages
- Two complimentary Test Days tickets
Gold Sponsorship ($2,750) adds these benefits:
- Listing as a Gold Sponsor in all communications and Test Days web pages
- More prominent type on all signs
- Four complimentary Test Days tickets
Platinum Sponsorship ($5,500) adds these benefits:
- Listing on Test Days tickets as Platinum Sponsor
- Listing as a Platinum Sponsor in all communications and Test Days web pages
- Most prominent type on all signs
- Table with seating for 10 reserved at the Annual Banquet Dinner
- After-dinner party sponsorship and vehicle display
- Six complimentary Test Days tickets
Track Instruction Vehicle ($1,000 plus Platinum, Gold or Silver sponsorship)
- Track Instruction is limited to 10 sponsors; A sponsor brings a vehicle to the track for the first day of Test Days and a Monticello Motor Club instructor is assigned to each vehicle; this lets media members learn how to get the best performance from the vehicle. The sponsorship includes instructors, classroom instruction, track and safety crews.
(Note: In order to take full advantage of sponsorship benefits, IMPA needs your commitment by August 31, when tickets and signs go to press.)
Elsewhere on this site you will find information on how to order tickets; a brief itinerary; maps and directions to our event sites, host hotel and other hotels in the area; and an overview of the event.
If you are looking to fly into the Monticello area, the closest major airport is Stewart International Airport (http://www.panynj.gov/airports/stewart.html) – (SWF), less than one hour from all IMPA activities. Newark Liberty International Airport (EWK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) are approx. 75 miles away from Monticello, while Lehigh Valley International (ABE) and John F. Kennedy International Airport are 85 miles away, each of these locations are approximately two-and-a-half hours drive to Monticello Motor Club. Monticello Motor Club is about two hours (90 Miles) by car from Manhattan.
Monticello Motor Club
Joseph J. Carella Associates Inc.